Immersion – Specific Training – RYT200 and RYT500
Christelle Chopard has more than two decades or experience as holistic consultant, healer and coach. She is the founder of DHARMI -Method, and -YOGA, RYS-500. She is Author and Speaker as expert in holistic stress management, inspiration and motivation.
She leads continuing education (CEU) and yoga teacher trainings (RYT-500) accredited by Yoga Alliance. To support a holistic and integrative approach, her programs are mainly offered one-on-one.
She is E-RYT500, holistic therapist and consultant for more than 20 years with practice in different cultures on six continents.
This holistic approach requires a time for introspection, personal experience and self development through a first Immersion. People who are already Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT), can join the Immersion as a Specific Training in Dharmi-Yoga, to add to their curriculum, and to receive CEU accredited by YogaAlliance.
55 hours Immersion / Specific Training with CEU
This Holistic Experience based on nature’s wisdom (the five elements) supports your wellbeing, balance, confidence and manifestation of your true purpose.
The program includes:
Air: Philosophy, ethics, breath, focus
Fire: Motivation, persistence, direction, confidence
Water: Channeling the emotions, flow, connectedness/nadis
Earth: Embodiment, structure, foundation, bandhas
Ether: Alignment, integration, intention
DHARMI-YOGA® Teacher Training
Accredited by Yoga Alliance – RYS 200 + RYS 500
The program includes: philosophy, anatomy, teaching methodology, practicum, ethics, techniques, training and manual.
- Five Elements, Immersion and Asanas (yoga postures)
- Ethics, 8 Limbs of Yoga and Asanas
- Conscious Communication, Focus and Intention with Asanas
- Holistic Development and Asanas
- Holistic Foot Analysis, Guidance and Asanas
- Clarity, Meditation and Asanas (Air Element)
- Hips 7 directions, Foundation and Asanas (Earth Element)
- Flow, Emotions and Asanas (Water Element)
- Confidence, Leadership and asanas (Fire Element)
- Healing, Balancing and asanas
- Integration, Mastery with asanas (Ether Element)
Where are the teachings & practices taught?
DHARMI Institute, 601 NE 23rd Street #CU-2, Miami, FL, 33137
On special request we can also tailor the program at your location.
Contact us for the one-on-one training to support a holistic and integrative Journey: RYT-200 or RYT-500